A Beautiful Day

 sun bathing beauties
 girlfriends
 look at those cute faces!

 future tree-hugger

 tacos
 the ultimate in photobomb
 
Remember me?
I feel like I never have time for anything lately, especially this. I started this blog in order to keep family and friends up to date on our little family and to post to the world my awesome ideas. But I dont even have time to take a shower. Seriously, I stink. But never the less, I need to stick with it.
 
This last Saturday we got to enjoy the most BEAUTIFUL day that God created! Finally the temps have reached a perfect mid-seventy. But as always it is now high eighties and I am forced to stay inside once again. Texas weather is awful! But I digress... We went to Torchy's Tacos with some good friends of ours and their little ones! Yummy tacos, I must say! And did I mention a delicious sangria? Oh yes, life is perfect. I just love being out with my handsome husband and our little ladies!
 
After lunch, in which ALL the girls food ended up on the floor, we went across the street to the Southlake Town Square to hang out. We got ice cream (read: the girls ate all my ice cream) and played in the grass! The girls loved eating the leaves and feeling the trees. When we got home the girls were nice and pink from the sun which reminded me that it is sunscreen season yet again!
 
What a lovely day!



4 comments :

  1. I was going to ask if the first pictures were in Southlake Town Square!! My in-laws live in Southlake, so we make it over there quite a bit. Your girls are as cute as ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat that they live so close to us! I love it there and the grass is weirdly always green and soft! I don't know how they do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes. Everything is perfect in Southlake. :)

    ReplyDelete